Milldale Office Restrictions and Limited Visitor Access
As COVID-19 alert levels change, we want to make sure that all our residents, build partners and visitors are aware of what protocols are in place at Milldale. Under level 3 the following guidelines are in place:
- Access and meetings by appointment and approval only
- If you do have an approved appointment, what we require is the following:
- Sign or scan in when you arrive to enable contact tracing – A Contact Register is in the entrance way of our Milldale office
- Keep social distancing protocol
- Wear a mask
- Maintain appropriate hygiene
- Wash hands on arrival and when leaving (See guidelines)
- If you are displaying any flu like symptoms or are feeling unwell in any way, please do not come to the Milldale office for your appointment
Get Prepared and Stay Safe
It is great to see a change in alert levels, so I encourage you to ensure that your business is prepared to continue operating at Level 3. To help with this we recommend that you and your contractors download and get familiar with the latest New Zealand Covid-19 Construction Protocols that clearly outlines what you need to have in place to continue work safely.
Where possible, limit contact with others and use email or phone to communicate with suppliers and team members.
Also talk to your support organisations:
Health and Safety providers: