CLICK ON A CATEGORY TO VIEW LOCAL AMENITIES - OR CLICK HERE TO REQUEST A LISTING
Retail & Groceries
- Silverdale has a wide variety of cafés, restaurants and bars, including:
- Northern Union
- Jamaca Blue
- St Pierre's Sushi
- Burger Fuel
- Sals Pizza
- Millwater Bistro & Bar
- Orewa offers a great selection:
- Coast bites & brews
- Orewa Surf Club
- Whangaparaoa also has a good range:
- Beer Spot
- Big Tikka
- Manly Bar & Grill
- Maison Thai
- Ripples Gold Harbour
- Ahutoetoe Primary is Milldale's first school, opening in 2023. Learn more about Enrolment & Zoning and some FAQs
- Stella Maris
As well as a growing supply of jobs, Highgate Business Park offers businesses the opportunity to locate their company right next to Milldale.
The Silverdale Industrial Zone off Tavern Rd was the regions original warehousing area but now takes in a wide range of business sectors.
It is recommended that you seek competitive pricing from the usual companies capable of supplying these essential services:
- Gas - please note: As at August 2021, existing stages that already have reticulated gas include 1A, 1B, 1C, 2C, 2D, 3A, 3C and 3D while new stages with stand-alone housing will not, including 2A, 2B and 3Bii. However super-lots in stage 2G and THAB will include gas.
- Water - As with all properties in the Auckland region, water supply and waste is managed by Watercare.
- Rubbish - There are no council-run rubbish collections in Milldale, these services are performed by private waste companies such as Econowaste who collect rubbish weekly on a Friday. Recycling is collected fortnightly on a Friday. You can read more detail here.
- Post - Milldale's post code is 0932. Postal delivery is now standard residential delivery within Milldale. If Rural Delivery is required please contact David the local driver on 021 065 8905.
- Orewa Beach, swimming & surfing
- Red Beach, swimming & surfing
- Waiwera, natural thermal water
- Wenderholm, public reserve
- Stanmore Bay, swimming, boat ramp
- Big Manly, swimming, sailing, boat ramp
- Arkles Bay, swimming, boat ramp
- Little Manly, swimming, boat ramp
- Army Bay, boat ramp
- Gulf Harbour, marina, boat ramp
- Shakespears Park, 2 swimming beaches, public reserve